All reservations require a valid credit card. A pre-payment of one night is charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking to guarantee and confirm your reservation. If the card is declined we will notify you as soon as possible to provide a valid card. We cannot guarantee availability until the deposit is processed. The credit card used at the time of booking is kept on file until arrival. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation, and must be the name of the guest staying at the property. Unless other arrangements are made, Clarendon Square will authorize and re-validate the card on file for the full balance due on the reservation plus $300 for incidentals on the arrival date or up to two days before. If you have provided a Debit card, your bank will withdraw money from your account that will be unavailable to you for up to 10 days. We recommend that you use a credit card for securing your booking.
MINIMUM STAY POLICY:
We try our best to accommodate every reservation while maintaining the boutique quality of our inn. In order to offer a personal guest experience, we give first priority to guests booking longer stays. For this reason, there may be minimum stay requirements set for your reservation. This may affect your ability to cancel and shorten your stay.
GENERAL HOTEL POLICIES:
- Rates vary for holidays, special events, and length of stay.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. There is a maximum of three guests permitted per room, excluding the interior queen which accommodates only two guests.
- All of our rooms have one queen sized bed. Please give us advance notice of an additional guest. We have limited availability for families with children under 13, prior approval is required.
- Additional, 3rd person supplement $75-$125 per night includes additional bed with fine linens, breakfast, and all hotel amenities.
- While a manager can always be reached by phone, our front desk is not staffed 24 hours.
- Local health codes require we offer only a continental breakfast and that our kitchen not be available for guest use.
- We are a non-smoking property. For guest safety, smoking, candles or any open flames are not permitted in guest rooms or common areas. Minimum charge of $300 cleaning fee plus damages per occurrence.
- Due to the architecture of our historic building, we are not handicapped accessible, and we do not have an elevator.
- Hosted CHECK-IN time is 3-6 PM. Guests are welcome to arrive earlier to leave bags and begin their visit.
- Evening arrivals are carefree! Please email or phone us if you require an EVENING CHECK-IN, after 6 PM. For complete flexibility, we will send you instructions with an access code for the entry door.
- We do not offer red wine at CS. Any damage to the property, including that caused by food or red wine, guest accepts responsibility for cleaning charges or full replacement costs of the damaged item. If damage renders the guest room unfit for occupancy, guest will be charged for each day of lost revenue until repair is completed.
- Roof deck and hot tub are open year round but access is not guaranteed. For guest safety, we are required to close the roof for extreme weather and for winds over 20 mph. The hot tub must be covered and re-secured with wind tie-down straps after each use. By opening hot tub, guest accepts liability for any damage caused to the cover, or to vehicles on street from cover blowing off the roof when not secured properly.
- Guest rooms, roof deck, hot tub and common areas are for use by registered guests only. No additional guests may be hosted at the property and no parties or events may be held in the guest rooms or at the property.
- CHECK OUT time is 11 AM. Later check out if available with additional charges: Noon: $25, 1:00pm: $45, 3:00pm: $75.
- Lost or non-returned key fee is $50
Parking at Clarendon Square is $30 per night, and is limited to 2 cars on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Please ask us for directions for parking on site. Parking is done so at one’s own risk; we do not assume any liability for the auto while parked at, or driven to our parking area. Guest assumes responsibility for towing charges if parked on neighboring properties or if vehicle blocks alley.
No pets allowed.